Top 2022 affordable fiber laser tube cutting machine is an automatic CNC metal tube cutting system for cutting square, round, rectangular, oval and shaped tube patterns. Best budget fiber laser tube cutter for sale now at cost price.
Are you looking for a laser tube cutting service near you? Are you making a purchase budget plan to purchase a laser tube cutting machine to start or grow your metal fabrication business? Check out the best automatic laser tube cutting machines with CNC controllers for all types of metal tubes.
What is a laser tube cutting machine?
A laser tube cutting machine is an automatic CNC metal cutting machine for square, round and shaped tubes made of stainless steel, carbon steel, mild steel, galvanized steel, iron, copper, brass and aluminum for straight cutting, tangent cutting, bevel cutting, piercing, 45-degree angle cutting, joint cutting, bevel splicing, and many more metal tube cutting projects and programs.
The laser tube cutting machine is an automatic CNC tube cutting system that uses a laser beam to cut square, round, oval, rectangular, triangular, hexagonal, oval and some custom special shapes of tubes made of carbon steel, stainless steel, tool steel, mild steel, aluminum, alloys, brass, bronze, copper and titanium. A laser metal tube cutting machine is an infinite cutting system that can cut any type of design on metal tubes at any angle and direction. Compared to plasma cutting, flame cutting, water jet cutting and wire cutting, laser cutting of metal is much more accurate and requires no grinding.
Fully automatic laser tube cutting machines will replace mechanical drilling, milling, sawing, punching or burr cleaning processes that require different metal tube cutting machines and hand tools to cut, chamfer and cut complex tube structures. Machining of grooves or holes, notches and other possible size and shape features. It is widely used in metal processing, kitchenware, lighting, automotive, medical equipment, hardware, fitness equipment and other industries.
How does a laser tube cutting machine work?
The laser tube cutting machine uses computer-aided design software for graphic design and is imported into the operating system to cut automatically, maximizing the speed of manufacturing projects. Typically, the operating system contains a database of key information including the material type, thickness and geometry of the tube.
The laser tube cutting machine works primarily by using the thermal energy generated by the laser beam from the laser in conjunction with a kinematic mechanical system to cut the tube. The cutting tube is controlled by an intelligent system that allows for a high-quality university production.
What is the cost of a laser tube cutting machine?
The cost of a laser pipe cutting machine consists of a laser generator, fiber laser cutting head, CNC system, servo motor, rack and pinion, reducer, bed frame, water chiller, etc.
Considering the wall thickness of the pipe, different laser power is required. The higher the power, the greater the thickness that can be cut, and the higher the cutting speed. Considering the length of the pipe, this requires different lengths of the bed frame. Different brands of laser generators have different cutting accuracy, quality and speed. All these differences in core components lead to differences in cost and price.
The average cost of laser tube cutters on the market is around $50,000, with professional 1000W laser tube cutters starting at $47,500, while some 2000W and 3000W laser tube cutters can cost up to $80,000. Higher-end models with automatic loading and unloading systems range from $70,500 to $117,500. Dual-purpose sheet metal and tube laser cutters can cost from $42,500 to $122,000. If you are purchasing overseas, shipping costs should be considered.
Advantages of laser tube cutting machine
The real difference between laser tube cutting machines is the cutting accuracy. With the chuck and push cutting method, the centering accuracy and processing precision is high; due to the improvement of modern laser cutting machine, it involves the industrial manufacturing of small diameter pipes. Applications are greatly accelerated. laser tube cutting machine can be adjusted accordingly to these deformations to ensure the accuracy of pipe cutting, which is not possible with many traditional processes.
The laser tube cutting machine allows for high volume production, and all operations can be unified into one unit as a continuously operating process, greatly reducing logistics time. The standard tube length is 6 meters and traditional processing requires very heavy clamping. Laser processing allows easy clamping and positioning of several meters of pipe, making batch processing possible.
Fiber laser flexible transmission, compact structure of cutting head, no reflective lens, basically maintenance-free, no loss; powerful cutting, four-jaw self-centering chuck, can cut square, round, rectangular and various shaped tubes; processing tube diameter and length range can be customized (standard round tube diameter Φ15~220mm, length 6000mm); high-cost performance, low cost of use, low subsequent maintenance cost; simple and easy to operate The processing system, real-time feedback of processing status, to ensure orderly processing.
CNC laser pipe cutting machine adopts pipe cutting software, which can seamlessly recognize the graphics of pipe fittings drawn by 3D software, and also supports the automatic generation of some common pipe fittings workpieces. The machine can cut any programmed shape on the metal pipe, and the laser can complete a perfect cut in any direction. The computer-programmed design allows for flexible and fast changes. The high flexibility of the machine provides powerful and favorable technical support for increasingly individual processing, thus reducing the number of dies used.
The advantage of the automatic laser tube cutting machine is that it can replace a variety of processing processes such as sawing and drilling to achieve tube cutting, punching and drawing cutting of various graphics. It reduces material waste to a greater extent, saves labor costs and improves work efficiency. Make better products for customers in a shorter time.
1. Fiber laser pipe cutting machine can complete a variety of cutting shape pipe, pipe surface any complex curve graphic processing, graphic difficulty without limit. No need for secondary processing after pipe section cutting, it can be directly welded, which greatly shortens the production cycle and create great value for the enterprise.
2. It can cut lines and holes of different diameters from different directions on the pipe, and cut columns and cross lines at the end of the branch pipe to meet the conditions of the centrifugal and non-centrifugal vertical intersection of the branch pipe and the main pipe axis.
3. Can cut diagonally with the main round pipe.
4. Can cut the branch pipe intersecting with the main round pipe.
5. Can realize the cutting of corner groove surface, square hole and waist-shaped hole.
6. Adopt a very fine laser beam, which can be used for small parts cutting and complex patterns to achieve the polishing effect.
7. The two rotary tables are driven by double drivers synchronously, so the metal tubes are not easily damaged during processing, with high precision and high processing efficiency.
Round, square, rectangular, oval, triangular, etc.
Chuck holding range (mm)
Maximum processing length of pipe (mm)
Repeat positioning accuracy
Maximum Y-axis travel speed
Fiber laser pipe cutting machine features
1. Fiber laser pipe cutting machine body structure design is reasonable, the bed body full point full welding, after high-temperature annealing and other heat treatment process, after vibration aging, finishing and other elimination of welding stress and processing stress, to ensure the bed of high strength, high toughness and high precision.
2. Fiber laser pipe cutting machine using RAYCUS, JPT, IPG fiber laser generator, cutting quality is the best, with high efficiency of electro-optical conversion, low energy consumption, free of adjustment and maintenance, flexible fiber conduction output, convenient transportation and lifting and many other advantages. It is the ideal light source for industrial laser cutting, welding and other applications.
3. Raytools, OSPRI and other laser cutting heads. Optimized optical configuration smooth and efficient airflow design.
4. The rotary device adopts a multi-stage automatic segmentation feeding method, fast and accurate, easy to clamp, reduces the distance from the laser processing head to the tube end, reduces the waste of the head and improves material utilization.
5. CNC system configured with WEI HONG and Cypcut software to meet different pipe cutting requirements.
6. For all kinds of large-diameter tolerances with blurred boundaries, the stepping device has selective clamping and pre-set torque to ensure that the clamps of thin-walled tubes are not easily deformed.
7. The air system can access three different auxiliary gases at the same time and switch automatically. The high-pressure air circuit is designed to enhance the cutting ability of stainless steel and other hard materials. Oxygen, nitrogen and air can be switched automatically by the solenoid valve and proportional valve, and the gas pressure can be steplessly adjusted within a certain range.
Metal tube laser cutting machine application
• Metal pipe diameter: ≤200mm.
• Metal pipe cutting thickness: ≤8mm (mild steel)
• Metal pipe and tube types: round, square, triangle, rectangle, oval, circular tube and other special tubes.
What types of metal tubes can be cut by a fiber laser cutting machine?
A laser tube cutting machine can cut various types of metal tubes made of steel, stainless steel, aluminum, copper, etc. What types of metal tubes can be cut by a fiber laser metal cutting machine? Let's classify them according to application, manufacturing method, material, outer diameter, shape, end state and pressure occasion.
Laser-cut metal tubes can be classified as pipeline tubes, boiler tubes, mechanical structure tubes, hydraulic and pneumatic system tubes, oil well tubes, oil and gas transmission tubes, chemical tubes, gun tubes and various special purpose tubes.
There are two types of laser-cut metal tubes depending on the manufacturing method: seamless tubes and welded tubes.
A seamless tube is a whole closed tube without joints in the circumferential direction of the cross-section. Depending on the manufacturing process, it is divided into hot rolled tubes, cold rolled tubes, cold drawn tubes and extruded tubes.
Welded tubes are usually made by rolling up metal sheets and then welding them. Due to the different welding seam directions, it can be divided into straight seam welded pipe and spiral welded pipe.
Due to the different purposes and occasions of use, the tubes are required to have the corresponding mechanical properties. Laser-cut metal pipes can be classified by material into ordinary carbon pipes, alloy steel pipes, stainless steel pipes, bearing steel pipes, weather resistant steel pipes, corrosion resistant steel pipes and various non-ferrous metal pipes.
Laser-cut metal tubes can be divided into large, medium and small tubes according to the outer diameter. According to the relative wall thickness d/t can be divided into super thick pipe wall (d/t<10), thick =""wall=""tube=""t=""thin="" and =""very=""thin-walled="">40).
Laser-cut metal tube can be divided into square tube, round tube, rectangular tube, oval tube, hexagonal tube, semi-circular tube, triangular tube, convex tube, octagonal tube, concave tube, flat tube, star tube, rhombus tube, parallelogram tube, drop tube, ribbed tube, twisted tube, inner fin tube, D tube, B tube, multi-layer tube, shaped tube according to the cross-sectional shape.
Laser-cut metal tubes can be divided into plain tubes and threaded tubes according to the end state. Threaded tubes can be divided into ordinary threaded tubes, special threaded tubes, etc.
Laser-cut metal tubes can be divided into high-pressure tubes, medium-pressure tubes and low-pressure tubes according to the pressure occasion.
Fiber optic metal pipe cutting machine kit
1. Plywood bottom strong waterproof.
2. Spare parts for laser source (separated plywood box) and laser bed.
3. Edges and corners are protected by foam and fixed by a protective film.
4. All covered with strong protective film.
5. Vacuum packing.
6. Internal steel frame protector.
7. Plywood packing and steel straps to fix the box outside.
8. Packed in ordinary containers or frame containers.
CNC laser metal pipe cutting machine pre-sales services
1、Free sample cutting service.
For free sample cutting/testing, please send us your CAD file (.plt or .ai), we will cut it in our factory and make a video to show you the cutting process and result, or send you a sample to check the cutting quality.
2、Advancing solution design.
According to the customer's product processing requirements, we can design unique solutions to support higher manufacturing efficiency and better processing quality for our customers.
3、Customized machine design.
According to the customer's application, we can modify our machine according to the customer's convenience and high production efficiency.
After-sales service for metal laser tube cutting machine
We will provide training videos and English user manuals for the laser machine for installation, operation, maintenance and troubleshooting, as well as remote technical guidance via email, phone, mobile, Whatsapp, Skype, 24/7 live chat, etc. when you have installation, operation or adjustment problems. (Recommended)
Fiber laser metal pipe cutting machine warranty
1. 2 years for the whole machine, 1 year for the cutting head, 3 years for the laser, in addition to other wearable parts
2. After-sales department provides 24/7 full English online support.
3. Certificate support: CE, FDA
If you have an idea to get a free quote for a fiber laser tube cutting machine, please answer the following questions and let us know by email so that we can recommend the most suitable automatic tube cutting machine for you and quote you an affordable fiber laser tube cutting machine price directly.
1. Do you need to cut sheet metal/plate, metal pipe/tubing, or both?
2. If you need to cut tubes, what is the length, diameter and maximum thickness of your tubes?
3. What is the maximum working area required to cut sheet metal?
4. What will the processed material be used for? (Application)
5. Which seaport is closest to you?
6. Do you have experience with fiber laser cutting machines?
7. What is your online chatting method? E.g. Skype, Whatsapp, etc.
8. Are you an end user or a distributor?
Things to consider
First, the CNC laser pipe cutting machine in cutting round holes, the first thing to note is that the time and division of round holes is naturally a one-to-one cutting program. Generally speaking, the size of the hole and the difficulty is inversely proportional. When the hole requires a larger diameter, the difficulty will naturally become smaller. Need to judge whether the cutting scheme of the machine we use is satisfactory, otherwise, the lack of talent will lead to irregular round holes and too many breakpoints.
Second, CNC metal pipe laser cutting machine in the round hole operation, but also pay attention to the issue of air pressure. When the gas pressure is too large or too small, it is often impossible to cut off the operation because the pressure is too small. As a result, the cutting edge is rough and the pressure is very dangerous. Therefore, when using the machine, be sure to always pay attention to the pressure problem.
Third, the laser pipe cutting machine should be debugged before the cutting operation. Generally debugged with scrap material, the operator should also be professionally trained, because the level of operation of the machine will also affect the cutting effect after all, as long as the precision planning of the equipment meets the requirements, skilled operators can cut the round hole we want, always pay attention to the maintenance of the metal tube laser cutting machine.
International shipping around the world
All CNC laser machines can be shipped worldwide by sea. You are welcome to get a free quote by filling in the form with your name, email, full address, product and requirements and we will contact you as soon as possible with complete information including the most suitable delivery method (fast, safe and discreet) and shipping costs.